Our services are designed to meet the requirements of both Landlords and Tenants.
Full Management Service:
- Informed advice and free rental valuation
- Production of quality comprehensive property details
- Nationwide Internet advertising of your property
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Referencing of prospective tenants
- Organizing Gas Safety Certificate, EPC, EICR certificate
- Production of the tenancy agreement
- Collection of monthly rent
- Monthly landlord payment with rent card
- Regular property visits
- On-going property maintenance
- Free Landlord Agreement renewals
- Free production of relevant tenancy termination notice (If/when required)
- Free marketing on re-letting the property
- Monthly bathroom and kitchen cleaning (upon request)
- Property check upon tenant departure where the inventory is used to assess condition
- Competitive rates
- Furnished, part furnished or unfurnished properties
- Regular maintenance of the property
- Free tenancy renewals
- Free inventory forms upon check in
- Free re-housing advice
Fees for Tenants:
AMENDMENT OF TENANCY: £150- Upgrading or amending terms during your tenancy agreement.
LATE PAYMENT: If the rent is late by more than 14 days, we can charge thereafter interest 3% above the Bank of England base rate until the date the full payment has been received.
CHECK OUT INVENTORY : £125 – This is an inventory inspection report at the termination of a tenancy.
Fees for Landlord:
LET ONLY: 5% of the annual rent – LET ONLY service is a one off payment, which includes marketing the property, carrying out accompanied viewings, arranging for the inventory to be carried out, carrying out the relevant checks on the potential tenant including credit checks and referencing and finalizing the tenancy agreement.
DEPOSIT PROTECTION: As an additional service, we can protect the deposit on behalf of landlords for peace of mind.
FULL MANAGEMENT: 12% of the monthly rent. It includes the above, as well as getting quotes for repairs and arranging repairs within the property. Carrying out 3 routine inspections per annum and notifying the landlord of the outcome.
CHECK OUT FEE: £125 – one off fee. This will include the unprotecting of the deposit where applicable and return it to the landlord.
COURT FEE: Court application fee, solicitor fee and barrister fee (if applicable)