COVID-19 vaccination informative data on vaccine doses administered and vaccination protection.
COVID-19 vaccination coverage across Canada by demographics and key populations. We update these details every Friday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time with information up to the earlier Saturday.
This report had been final updated on with information up to .
With this web page
- Key updates
- About COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination
- Nationwide vaccination protection
- Key populations
- Coverage by age, province and sex or territory
- Coverage by vaccine item
- Recommended citation
regarding the populace has gotten one or more dosage
regarding the populace has gotten just one dosage
regarding the populace has gotten two doses
of grownups aged 80 or older have obtained one or more dosage
of medical care employees targeted for concern vaccination have obtained one or more dosage
of grownups in team settings that are living seniors have obtained one or more dosage
–> b information from brand New Brunswick aren’t most notable value as home elevators age had not been reported.
About COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination
- Five vaccines that are COVID-19 presently authorized to be used in Canada:
- Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and COVISHIELD Verity/Serum Institute of Asia (SII) (COVISHIELD) receive as two doses
- Janssen is offered as one dosage
- The nationwide Advisory Committee on ImmunizationРІР‚в„ўs (NACI) tips about their usage are located in the most recent NACI statements.
- COVID-19 vaccination started in Canada the week.
National vaccination protection install national vaccination protection information in .csv structure
In Canada, individuals ( associated with population) have obtained a minumum of one dosage of the COVID-19 vaccine. individuals ( associated with the populace) have obtained just one dosage and individuals ( associated with populace) have obtained two doses.